time to make money

Okay, so this is my third blog here at blogger. The others are Walking Daily with the Lord (about my life) and Timothy's Pictures (just pictures I have taken). This one I want to dedicate to just money, as nearly everyone on this planet is interested in money. I don't want to ramble, but creating this blog was the easiest way for me to create a blog purely about money.

I could have chosen to create another WordPress.com blog (I only have one there called Converting Internet Traffic to Money), but you can't use Google Adsense on their free blogs. And since this blog is about money, it does make "cents" to be able to make money from it, doesn't it? However, it is common knowledge that you can't make money unless you have a lot of traffic, and the prospect of drawing a lot of traffic to this blog does not interest me that much (do to the fact that it is on Blogger). However, like I said before, this is the quickest way to create a blog about money, so that is why I am. This blog is only a temporary one until I set up a real blog about money (if I so choose to).

So, this is the first post, and I don't want to write to much. So for right now, this is going to be it.

Comments

Popular Posts