Tithing is Biblical and Wise

As a Christian who faithfully tithes, I find that tithing is one of the greatest financial decisions I faithfully make. Now I know there are Christians out there who do not believe in tithing, but I find it to be very wise. Here is a bible verse to back up what I am saying and why it is good to tithe:

Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that [there shall] not [be room] enough [to receive it]. Malachi 3:10

It keeps getting better if we take a look at the next verse:

And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts. Malachi 3:11

And the next verse is good too:

And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts. Malachi 3:12

If you ask me, it does not get any better then this.

Comments

Popular Posts